Constant Contact Presents – Campaigns That Drive Action: Events and Registration
(New date for workshop will be posted soon!)
Presented by: Amanda Funk, Funk & Jackson Group, LLC
If you would like to build on your knowledge of the important elements of running a successful event, this session is for you.
Please note: this session is focused on helping the audience promote their event and streamline the online registration process. Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- The different types of event you might run
- Setting a goal for your event
- Promotion of your event (including a sample promotional timeline and activities)
- Set up an effective online registration process
- Post-event activities you can’t forget
Join us and learn some great new strategies to help you promote your next event and set up an online registration process that helps your event succeed.
RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315.252.7291 by Friday, July 17.
*$10.00 check payable to: Cayuga County Chamber, pay at door.
For more information on upcoming events please contact Ginny Kent, Education and Resource Coordinator, at (315) 252-7291 or via e-mail email@example.com.